Von: Jason Ziglar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: OpenSceneGraph Users <osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org>
Gesendet: Montag, den 5. Mai 2008, 22:42:09 Uhr
Betreff: Re: [osg-users] Multiple projective texture passes?

I don't see any straightforward way to ensure that is is extensible to
n-passes using that technique though. My understanding is that I can't
have an array of matrices in the shader, so in order to add a single
pass I'd have to go and recompile the entire program.

Is there a technique for having multiple transformation matrices without
hard-coding the list of matrices?

Thanks in advance,

Art Tevs wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>
> I think, you do not need multiple cameras. If you have
> the projective matricies of each of the captured
> viewcamera, then you can just combine all the
> projective textures in one pass. Just pass all your
> matricies and corresponding textures to the shader and
> compute the average value.
>
> If you was able to setup the environment for the one
> projective textures, then extending it to multiple
> textures is not a big issue.
>
> Cheers,
> Art
>

> --- Jason Ziglar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
>

>> Hi all,
>>     I'm trying to write a program which takes
>> multiple images and
>> projectively textures a scene with them. The images
>> are taken at
>> different locations within the scene, and I'd like
>> to have the scene
>> rendered with the result from projecting all the
>> images onto the world
>> geometry.
>>
>>     I've got a shader and code base which can
>> project a single image
>> onto geometry, but I'm not entirely certain how to
>> extend this to
>> multiple images. Multiple cameras seems like the
>> right idea, except that
>> I don't see how to grab the correct transforms and
>> textures for a given
>> camera and apply them to the scene in order. Any
>> suggestions?

>       Machen Sie Yahoo! zu Ihrer Startseite. Los geht's:
> http://de.yahoo.com/set

      E-Mails jetzt auf Ihrem Handy.
www.yahoo.de/go