> Was waiting to see if Steve had any anomalies show up on his end.

Sorry, I know I said I'd look at this over the weekend but I didn't get a chance. I'll definitely test this sometime this week.

Robert, I would move forward with merging Garrett's patch into the OSG trunk. If I have changes to contribute it'll be easier if we're both working off the trunk rather than emailing patches back and forth.

Steve

Garrett Potts wrote:
Hello Robert:

Not sure if Steve made additional changes but I did a submission of the dae plugin to the osg- submission with title

"here is the tar gz up of the dae module". There were no core OSG interface modifications to the dae plugin so it should be binary compatible at that level. If I remember correctly, the only thing that modified were calls in the cpp files to the collada dom library. Really there were just a couple files that required modification and this modification was pretty minimal. Was waiting to see if Steve had any anomalies show up on his end.

Take care
Garrett