Hi Art,

I don't think the OSG has itself issues here, rather its what you are
doing at you end is introducing problems that don't exist otherwise.
For instance normally users will use FBO as an attachment to an
osg::Camera, and the OSG rendering backend with do the glClear as
specified by the osg::Camera settings.

If you have custom code that uses FBO's and needs to do a glCear then
you'll need to add this call yourself such as via subclassing of
osg::FrameBufferObject, or by create a RenderStage for the FBO as part
of the rendering backend.

Robert.