Robert Osfield wrote:
Hi Joakim and Roland,

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Smeenk, R.J.M. (Roland)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Joakim,

 I sent in a submission last year for loading complete cubemaps from DDS
 files. That submission affects important parts of the osg core and
 therefore Robert put it on the stack, which in practice means that it
 won't be merged soon.

This is a good reminder.  Now we have stable release out of the way
its not a bad time to start considering changes that might require
more widespread changes.

Roland could you have have a go at migrating your changes to 2.4/SVN
and then resubmit.

On a different, but related note, does anyone have an idea how one would go about reworking the isImageTranslucent() method of osg::Image to handle S3TC images (like you find in .dds files)?

--"J"