Hi,

How do we fill colors in a drawn object.Here I am trying to draw a
circle and also I want to fill it with yellow  color.

The only way to "fill" a circle is to build polygons. One polygon would be enough, since the circle shape is convex.

With other words, change the primitive set on this line: (could be POLYGON, not sure, check the src)

osg::DrawElementsUInt( osg::PrimitiveSet::LINE_LOOP, 0 );

If you want an edge on your circle, you can use your line loop in addition to the poly.

Texture coordinates. Well, they pretty much depend on you texture. If you don't use a texture, don't set up the texture array.

--
Joakim Simonsson