Hello
I'm using a osgGA::TrackballManipulator for my viewer.
I have a osg::Group which holds all the scene objects, which can be removed
and added during run.
When I use the TrackballManipulator I see a problem with the zooming effect
- if I added a large terrain I can zoom in but when I come closer it slows
and eventually stops.
I found the problem - at the beginning of the run there are no scene objects
so the manipulator uses a default bounding sphere (in
TrackballManipulator::setNode()).
When later the objects change, the bounding sphere is not updated and
therefor the zoom calculations are wrong.
Any way to automatically use a correct bounding sphere in the manipulator?
Roni