Robert,

GraphicsWindowWin32 only exists under Windows, and given that make
current is so rarely called
and calling it twice with the same value won't break anything I'd
suggest we just integrate your
hack without any extra checks.  As I mentioned before the extra checks
could well introduce
bugs of their own so I'd be very cautious of doing it when the actual
gain will be negligible in
terms of performance.

So I'd suggest merge your change as is.  I was hoping for a bit more
feedback from other Windows
users before merging though...

I have sent driver bug report today. We may wait few days, maybe NVidia team will solve the dillema for us ;-) There is no hurry. I may use my fix for myself. If others decide its worth having it in OSG codebase I will send a sumbission.

Cheers,
Wojtek