Kimmo,
These are Polyline ZM shapes; The X,Y value are in degrees, and my guess is
that the shp plugin is interpreting the Z value as degrees as well (when
it's probably meters). Anyway, the WKT will not convey the units for Z
coordinates, so maybe the shp plugin needs (or has) a parameter for
specifiying this? -gw

Glenn Waldron : Pelican Mapping : http://pelicanmapping.com : 703-652-4791