Robert Osfield ha scritto:
Hi Robert,
I want to move with a camera in the scene.
The scene must not move.

Miriam

Hi Miriam,

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Miriam D'Elia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 I would like to insert in my scene a camera that moves by pressing the
arrow buttons (forward, behind , right and left).
 How can I do? As an example I can look?

Do you actual mean inserting an osg::Camera into the scene graph, or
just to set the
the viewer's master osg::Camera's view matrix so the view of the scene
moves within
the scene?

The later is what I'd guess you mean, in which case you'll either need to
set the viewer's Camera's view matrix per frame or use a CameraManipulator such
as the osgGA::DriveManipulator or osgGA::UFOManipulator.  The source
code for these
manipulators is contained with the OpenSceneGraph/src/osgGA so go have a look at
how its done.