I've put the (hopefully!) final version of a separate osgWidget up on
the googlecode site:

        http://osgwidget.googlecode.com

This means that I feel like I'm getting closer to the point where it
would make sense to submit osgWidget to Robert to see how he feels about
inclusion into the main trunk, with ongoing development there instead.
This will expose far more eyeballs to osgWidget's codebase, which can
only be good as development continues.

The next version (I'll call 0.2.0 for now) will be the one I submit, and
I'm going to construct a serious TODO list of items on the website
project page of things I want to accomplish prior to this. I can't say
how long this will take, but hopefully no longer than about two weeks or
so...

This also means I'll probably make a few posts within the next two weeks
asking questions regarding some outstanding issues, soliciting design
opinions, etc. I only even mention this so that folks don't think I'm
spamming the lists. :)

Keep in mind that even if Robert is feeling brave enough to allow this
code to sneak in, it won't nearly be "feature complete." The goal,
however, isn't to provide a final version but to expose more people and
hopefully expose more bugs/flaws.