Hello all,
I could please use some guidance with the following problem.

I have a typical scene graph and a simple viewer setup. I can run
Viewer::computeIntersections() on the scene and it works fine.

Then I insert an RTT camera in order to render the graph to a texture. I
then map the texture to a simple quad and then display this quad alone
(using another Camera with an ABSOLUTE_RF reference frame and an ortho
projection).

I would to be able to run computeIntersections() on the original scene graph
(which is now under the RTT camera) and have it work just as before. But I
have not been able to figure out how to make it work. The RTT camera does
not have a View, so I cannot call View::computeIntersections. I've tried
going through the code in View but still have not been able to figure it
out.

I would welcome any pointers in getting this working. Hopefully I've
explained it adequately.

--
Glenn Waldron : Pelican Mapping : http://pelicanmapping.com : 703-652-4791