Hi Vincent

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Vincent Bourdier
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm searching on OSG website but I didn't found something like the Reference
> documentation or guide of OpenThread...

Yup, it looks like there is no online documentation for OpenThreads
... Maybe people knowing about doxygen can give you a clue

> Any idea where I can find headers ? or real documentation ?

Nevertheless, the headers are in the source distribution, in
OpenSceneGraph/include/OpenThreads and contain quite a lot of
information about the various methods.
If you want something like a user's guide you can read about pthreads
(google for it) as OpenThreads thinly wraps around it (even under
Windows where it reproduce its semantics). OpenThreads::Mutexes,
Conditions and Barriers are simply object-oriented versions of
pthreads'.

Regards

Thibault