Hi Donlin,

The osg::AnimationPathCallback has a the following methods for
controlling speed:

        void setTimeOffset(double offset) { _timeOffset = offset; }
        double getTimeOffset() const { return _timeOffset; }

        void setTimeMultiplier(double multiplier) { _timeMultiplier =
multiplier; }
        double getTimeMultiplier() const { return _timeMultiplier; }

Have a look at the osganimation example as this shows this in action.

Robert.