  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Argentieri,
John-P63223
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 3:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [osg-users] INHERIT_RENDERBIN_DETAILS

Robert,

I'm not convinced that INHERIT_RENDERBIN_DETAILS does what it's supposed to
do.

I've done this:

_group->getOrCreateStateSet()->setRenderBinDetails( 3, "RenderBin" );

_geode1->getOrCreateStateSet()->setRenderBinDetails( 1, "RenderBin",
osg::StateSet::INHERIT_RENDERBIN_DETAILS );

_geode2->getOrCreateStateSet()->setRenderBinDetails( 2, "RenderBin",
osg::StateSet::INHERIT_RENDERBIN_DETAILS );

_group->addChild( _geode1 );
_group->addChild( _geode2 );
_geode1->addDrawable( _draw1 );
_geode2->addDrawable( _draw2 );

And _draw2 gets drawn before _draw1. I know how much you love to read code
on this forum, so dare I ask, can you tell me what I've done wrong, or is
this a bug?

John Argentieri
Software Engineer
GENERAL DYNAMICS
C4 Systems
(407) 281-5568
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain GDC4S confidential or privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an
copies of the original message."