From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Argentieri, John-P63223
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 3:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [osg-users] RTT, ParticleSystem, Depth

Robert,

I have an RTT setup, with particle systems. When I put the particle
system behind a geometry which is transparent, the particles are not
drawn behind the geometry.

The geometry in question has setRenderingHint( TRANSPARENT_BIN ) set.

The particle system draw() function sets glDepthMask( GL_FALSE );

When I create an osg::Depth that disables glDepthMask and assign it to
the transparent geometry, the particles can be seen through the
geometry! Wonderful.

The problem is, when RTT is enabled, the whole scene flickers when
VIEW_FRUSTUM_CULLING does not remove the osg::Depth from the scene.

If RTT is disabled in the app it works fine.

Any ideas? Thanks for your time and consideration!

John Argentieri