Hi guys,
i'm using osg 1.2. I would like to load a lot of images (15000 jpeg files)
in memory using an osg:image vector ( std::vector<osg::image>), but i
receive something like a memory bug when i arrive to load the 400th image
(if i load i.e. 380 images i have no problem).
Initally i have supposed to load all images (30 kbyte for each image) in a
std:vector<osg:image>. I have seen that osg:imagestream also exists. What is
the difference between image and imagestream? where i can find more
information on how to  use these classes? Is there a tutorial or example
that explain how to use them? I have taken look on quicktime plugin, but
both version and topic inside plugin (quick time plugin try to convert video
streaming into image, my problem is to load a lot of images!) don't allow me
to use it. Also, i have tought to use two separate threads one for image
folder loading, and the second for visualize image, but visualization thread
is two time faster then loading thread (and i have only a buffer of 400
images available!).
Any suggestion?
Bye.