Hello Brian,

I must be doing something wrong when using CMakeSetup. Every time I download a new release of OSG, I have to go through the steps of reconfiguring CMake to point to all the directories for the various extras (GDAL, FLTK, etc.) I've tried setting up environment variables with names like FLTK_LIBRARY or FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR in the hopes that CMake will read those and use them to help make my life easier, but it's all in vain.
Is there an easy way to automatically configure CMake?

Check in the CMakeModules/Find*.cmake files to see what the Find scripts look for. Perhaps they look for some environment variables but they're just not named the same as the ones you're setting, or perhaps they don't check any and you could add that functionality if you need it. Or perhaps you can just put all your libs in a given place and it'll find them. I don't know about specific optional libraries.

Hope this helps,

J-S