Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] För Brede Johansen
Skickat: den 17 juni 2008 09:42
Till: OpenSceneGraph Users
Ämne: Re: [osg-users] Problem to get textures from a .flt model

Hi Åsa,

The OpenFlight face attributes are initially attached to the face geode.  If
you rely on the original structure of the .flt file you should disable the post
optimizer in the OpenFlight reader with the reader option preserveFace.

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Support/KnowledgeBase/OpenFlight

Regards,
Brede