Jean-Baptiste Authesserre wrote:
This is the result when I remove the helmet. I really don(t understand. The square is obtained thanks to the following way. I ceated a cube with blender 3*3*0.1 (small depth along th Z-axis) I load on that cube a texture. I attach to this mail the result without the helmet and the texture attached to the cube.
It's very strange...
You can check the .osg file exported by Blender to see if the normals are set correctly. There shouldn't be that many for this simple model I suspect.

Paul