HI Alex,

I can't work out exactly what you mean w.r.t your setup.  What
threading model is the viewer set up as?

W.r.t SingleThreaded not setting the _threadsRunning flag... well, if
it's single threaded then no extra threads will be running, so the
code is perfectly correct.

Also if you report a crash, please make sure you provide a stack trace
as this is essential for others to be able to help look for the cause
of the problem.

Robert.