It didn't work !!!

I've queued the database requests in the requestNodeFile method. These requests are merged
in the DatabasePager lists in the run method using a little lock (just the time of a pop).

Continuing my investigations ...

Lionel Lagarde wrote:
I know that I have to moving to the latest OSG but I can't do it for the moment.

I will look at the SVN DatabasePager request method.