Hi John,

I have just checked on linux box and it works fine, so I presume it's
a windowing specific issue.  What windowing setup are you using?

If swap buffers is failing then it suggest the best thing that could
be done would be to detect the window iconise event and stop the frame
loop from executing till the window opens up again.  This could
possible be something put into osgViewer itself, although there is
probably multiple ways one could handle it - for instance keep the
frame loop running but stop the rendering dispatch the problem
windows.

Robert.