Try moving your 3rdParty SVN folder to the same level
as the OpenScenegraph SVN - this worked for me when I
had trouble with this a while back.

Cheers,

Colin.

James Dickson wrote:
Hi All,
I appologise for bringing this up again :-( but I am stuck getting the freetype plugin to work under windows. I found this thread (http://lists.openscenegraph.org/pipermail/osg-users-openscenegraph.org/2007-December/005562.html) in the mail archive, but not being a CMake expert I don't understand what I need to do to make the freetype project appear in VS9.0.2 (vs2008). I have all the other plugins successfully working. I played with the CMake freetype options to see if I could make it work, but failed misserably. To help I have the following directory structure: osg
|---- Build
|---- 3rdParty (svn from https://osgtoy.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/osgtoy/3rdParty/branches/3rdParty_win32binaries_vs80sp1/ )
            |---- Include
                  |---- Freetype
                        |---- Config
                        |---- Internal
            |---- lib
            |---- Rest of svn repo
|---- Rest of OSG svn repo.
I appologise again for bringing it up, thank you for your help,
James