Hi David,

I can't guess what is up with your setup, but if you do things
correctly the viewer->getCamera()->setViewMatrix() will apply to the
next renderingTraversal().  Is there a chance that you have a camera
manipulator attached to your viewer?

Could it be that OpenGL double buffering is confusing you?

Robert.