Hi Will,

Could you try out the svn trunk or one of the 2.5.5 release, as this
will have the most compile fixes in it.  We'll be releasing the stable
2.6 very soon, so what is in SVN is very close to stable state.  If
things don't compile perfectly under gcc 4.3 then please just send the
errors to the list and we can try to resolve them all before the
actual 2.6 release.

Robert.