Hi Viggo,

You could possible experiment with reuse the bin rather than cloning
it.  Inserting a two bins for bin 9 and 10, then have the original
transparent bin nested within them. I can't recall the exact details
but I think I've tried a trick like this in the past.  This would also
allow you to reuse a fixed StateSet on every frame rather than
creating one.

Robert.