Hi Robert -- This change appears to have introduced a build problem on VS
2005...

PluginQuery.cpp
c:\osgdev\osg\applications\osgconv\pluginquery.cpp(149) : error C4716:
'osgDB::outputPluginDetails' : must return a value

Not sure whether you need this to return true or false, so I'll let you
submit the change.

Thanks, nice feature.
   -Paul