Hi,

I've got another problem with using OpenGL-code in connection with
OpenSceneGraph.

I have an OpenGL-API that I use in my OSG-application. This API won't work when
there are some required OpenGl-extensions missing. Instead it will list the
missing extensions.
In my application it does just that because it cannot find some of them.

Strange thing is that when running the example-programs that came with the API
outside of my program everything works just fine. Also according to "OpenGL
Extension Viewer" my hardware should support these features.

I read that there is also an OSG-function to test on extensions but since I
have no influence on the API I have to find out why its internal checks fail
when used in my application.

Does anyone have an idea why these problems possibly occur and what I have to
change or do about it to make it work?
I thought the provided extensions just depend on the graphics driver... is this
wrong? Could there be some conflicts with the libraries I'm using?

If this already has been answered somewhere I'm sorry. I read through some
posts concerning extensions but nothing seemed to fit to my problem.

Thanks in advance,
Steffen