We are seeing the texture problem in the additional windows for simple
objects, ones that are not using paged LOD.  It definitely seems to be
related to the contexts but can't find the right settings to get it to
work.  What is strange is that, like I mentioned before, if we create
the sphere and texture it internally, it works fine.  But if I load a
sphere with a texture on it, it will have problems in the second/third
windows, giving the invalid enumerant error.

Thanks again.

Scott