Hi everyone, I am noticing something strange with osgviewer.

When I start up osgviewer (with any old terrain model), and turn on the
stats, I see DrawThreadPerContext mode with an unusually long draw time. In
one case, it's 22 ms and pretty much pegging one of my cores. If I cycle
though the threading modes with the 'm' key, all the way back to
DrawThreadPerContext, now I get a draw time of 0.3 ms and a virtually idle
CPU. Almost seems like it's starting in single-threaded mode.

Has anyone noticed this? I see the same behavior on OSG 2.6 and 2.4. Win32,
4-core intel, GeForce 880 GT, Forceware 169.21.

Thanks,
Glenn

--
Glenn Waldron : Pelican Mapping : http://pelicanmapping.com :