Hi Serge,

Try latest NVidia 177.92 beta drivers. They fixed my latest problems related to multithreaded use. Also may I suggest to stick to --SingleThreaded and --CullDrawThreadPerContext modes while testing ? If everything goes fine then try other threading modes. Default threading mode is DrawThreadPerContext and is usually not a safest one to work with multi-monitor.

Wojtek

Hi Serge,

Anyone has already seen such a problem ? Or anyone has some success with multi-monitor on WinXP and NVidia cards ?

Search the archives for multi-monitor, Windows XP, NVidia. You'll find extensive discussion in the past few months, with great investigation by Wojtek Lewandowski. But the problem noted then should be worked around by a double MakeCurrent call, so if you're indeed using OSG 2.6+ then perhaps your problem is a different one.

Here we use OSG on multi-monitor setups on both XP and Vista and for the most part things work well, though we use the threading mode that OSG chooses for us so I'm not sure it's the same one you use.

Sorry I can't help more,

J-S