 -----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Adrian Egli
OpenSceneGraph (3D)
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 10:46 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] [osg-submissions] View Dependent Shadow maps
(LispSM)

  Sorry, answered to  wrong list
  but here i am right :-)

  Hi all,

  great algorithm. i have just one question. my scene has a lof of lighs,
but only one should cast shadows. so would it be possible to add a method
like in parallel splitted shadow map to tell the algorithm witch light it
should be used for shadow casting.

  please have a short look at :
          _ParallelSplitShadowMap->
  setUserLight(m_sun.get());

  this method allow to tell the sun light. :-) for example

  adrian