Hi Serge,

I just booted my 32bit linux laptop to have a look at the youtube
video's - very impressive demo, clearly you've been putting a lot of
effort making things slick, kudos for showing the OSG the off in a
very good light :-)

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 9:15 AM, Serge Lages <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As soon as there is an OpenGL ES version of OSG. :)

It just so happens I have a submission awaiting review that does an
initial port of OSG to OpenGL ES.  It's not a submission that will be
easy to integrate so I'll probably take it bit by bit.

> "I would also say: "thanks to the ImageStreamer functionality" ;)))"
>
> Yeah, thanks to ImageStream and FFmpeg !

Curious... have you written a ImageStream implementation that
integrates with FFmpeg?  I look at this in a past be decided that
xine-lib would be the a line of lesser ressistance (FFmpeg was pretty
esoteric code back when I first looked at it).

> "I'm mostly interested in what you used for the UI? Something custom?"
>
> Something custom yes, osgWidget wasn't out when we started working on it,
> but as soon as I can I'll have a look at it.
>
> And to finish, many thanks to Robert and it's impressive support and work on
> OSG ! :)

Thanks for the compliment ;-)

It's nice to see the OSG being deployed in a way that really shows off
what it's capable of when in expert hands.