Hi,
   I'm not sure whether I have understood your problem. But I think that if you
want to use databasepager, you just have to make sure you have "pagedLOD" node
in your models. If you do, then just use viewer.setScenedata(model.get()), so
the osgViewer::Viewer will automatically do the rest.
   Hope this infomation may help~~~ :)

                                      Simbaforrest

在2008-10-01 07:06:58,"Alan Ott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道: