Hi Paul,
   How often do you guys do these training sessions?  I doubt my
company will want to send me this time, but it might be worth sending
a few of us in the future if these sessions will continue to be
offered.

   For that matter, how often do you do the OpenGL training?  I have a
reasonable grasp on it, but I have considered picking up a course at
UAH just to get some instruction and directed hands-on training.  A
short course from experts in the field would probably be better than a
college course with a professor that just read the textbook and can
create fly-by 3D scenes.

Thanks,
Cliff