I've just started to make the move to OSG2.6 from 2.4 and I'm having
issues compiling the collada plugin.

Am I right to understand that OSG2.6 uses DOM 2.1?

I've downloaded and compiled the new version of the collada DOM and
added the relevant paths to CMake (seen below) but I still get compiler
errors.

COLLADA_INCLUDE_DIR:             C:/Build/colladadom/dom/include

COLLADA_LIBRARY:
C:/Build/colladadom/dom/build/vc8-1.4/libcollada14dom21.lib

I've tried using the DOM 13 which worked fine with OSG2.4 but it doesn't
seem to work with 2.6.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Kim.