Hello Björn,

Just as you we put OSG under source control, although only the include files.
But the OpenThreads/Config file is NOT under source control.

Ok, just as I suspected.

I have built OSG with CMAKE "out of source" and if I check the
OpenThreads/Config file on each computer I can clearly see that they are diffrent.
The Windows machine is using: _OPENTHREAD_ATOMIC_USE_WIN32_INTERLOCKED
The Ubuntu machine is using: _OPENTHREAD_ATOMIC_USE_GCC_BUILTINS
And the OpenSuse machine is using: _OPENTHREAD_ATOMIC_USE_MUTEX

So in your case, since you have different settings, you'll need to use different OpenThreads/Config files on different machines. One way to do it would be to check them all in, using for example a suffix ("-windows", "-mutex", "-gcc-builtins") to differentiate them, and then copy for example Config-mutex to Config on your SUSE machine and so on.

It's a bit of a maintenance drag, I agree, but I don't see much of a way to get around it.

Hope this helps,

J-S