Hi all,

Randomly my application freeze. I can have the stack state during the
freeze, and it seems to be in win32thread.cpp line 645 on

// Wait for the timer.
    if (WaitForSingleObject(sleepTimer.get(), INFINITE) != WAIT_OBJECT_0)
    {
        return -1;
    }

If I am good, the wait() do not stop waiting, and the application stop
rendering...

This is due to a call at
microsleep(10000)
in a class which inherit from Switch and OpenThreads::Thread

In the run of this class : it build children (same class) and launch them
(start() ) or it delete its children, waiting for their thread to be stop
before deleting themself, if not builting or deleting, it is waiting with a
simple call to microsleep.

Do you see anything that can make the application wait infinitely ?

thanks.

Regards,

   Vincent.