Ok, I am looking at the example, but since this is new to me, some of
it isn't exactly clear. It looks like it is running things a couple
times. When I run the project with my .FLT file, it doesn't give me
any intersections either. Is there something special I should be
doing?

Also, since there appears to be two types, Which method would be the
best to use, Intersection Group or Line of Sight? The ZValue I am
looking for will not necessarily be the first ZValue that I find
(going top to bottom) as I have some objects that I want to move
under.

Sorry for being a pain, and thanks for the help again.

Geoff