On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 2:42 PM, Robert Osfield
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> CullThreadPerCameraDrawThreadPerContext is the most complex of all the
> osgViewer threading models, and with it the widest range of different
> thread/barrier combinations.  It could be that you are using a
> combination of cameras/contexts that hasn't been tested before, or
> simply that the timing of threads in your case breaks the setup.
> Without being able to reproduce the problem at my end there isn't too
> much I can do to help out debug it.  Could you have a bash at
> recreating the problem with an existing OSG example such as osgcamera
> or osgwindows?

I can bash all I want, those work :)
My investigation seems to indicate that draw() is called twice for a camera:

Start frame3
cull() for camera GUI 0xf15aa0
cull() for camera GUI 0xf15aa0 got SceneView 0xf12c00
cull() for camera unnamed1 0xf15fd0
cull() for camera unnamed1 0xf15fd0 got SceneView 0xf1aa50
cull() for camera GUI 0xf15aa0 done for SceneView 0xf12c00
end cull() for camera GUI 0xf15aa0
_clampProjectionMatrix not applied, invalid depth range, znear =
3.40282e+38  zfar = -3.40282e+38
cull() for camera unnamed1 0xf15fd0 done for SceneView 0xf1aa50
end cull() for camera unnamed1 0xf15fd0
draw() for camera unnamed1 0xf15fd0
draw() for camera unnamed1 0xf15fd0 got SceneView 0xf1aa50
glGetString(GL_RENDERER)==GeForce 8600M GT/PCI/SSE2
draw() for camera unnamed1 0xf15fd0 done for SceneView 0xf1aa50
end draw() for camera unnamed1 0xf15fd0
draw() for camera GUI 0xf15aa0
draw() for camera GUI 0xf15aa0 got SceneView 0xf12c00
draw() for camera GUI 0xf15aa0 done for SceneView 0xf12c00
end draw() for camera GUI 0xf15aa0
draw() for camera unnamed1 0xf15fd0

Huh, unnamed1 was already drawn during this frame. I guess that is not normal?
I will try to get a backtrace now.

--
Csaba