I don't think that is a connection problem. libcurl download the file integrally in a stringstream.
The stringstream is then given to to ive ReaderWriter.

Serge Lages wrote:
Hi all,

Can't test myself currently but I'll try as soon as I can.
About the error, are you behind proxies or something similar ? Is it possible to be a connection problem ?