Hi,

I'm trying to embed osg in a Qt4 application. I've had some troubles with
FSAA/multisampling but managed to work around it by configuring the
QGLWidget for FSAA instead of osg.

However, I'm now trying to get shadows to work based on the osgshadow code,
and it seems that no matter which shadowing technique I try it brings my
machine to a grinding halt - the whole screen starts to flicker wildly,
circles and balls reminiscent of Katamari Damacy are drawn into the scene,
and when continuous update (via timer) is enabled I have no recourse but to
restart my machine. (This is one of the new Intel Macbooks running OS X
10.5)

I gather that when embedded in Qt, the GraphicsWindowCarbon code isn't used
and osg just uses the existing GL context. Does that mean that I would have
to manually setup Qt's GL context and somehow synchronize it with osg's
shadow magic?

If all that is meant to be supported in the Qt viewer, is there any chance
you could add an example for this situation?

Thanks in advance,

-Julian