On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 9:38 AM, Alberto Luaces <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Csaba,
>
> Out of curiosity, are you "jester"?

Hi Alberto,
Yes that's me :)

> If that were your machine, how did you manage to install Dart with Mingw? I am
> be interested in doing the same with a Cygwin build.

I built tcl and installed Dart. But it didn't work properly, and later
I found out you *don't* need dart/tcl at all.
Current cmake has a ctest module that does everything. Somebody should
put this in big fat letters somewhere :)
So just enable the dart stuff in the config and you are done. (It will
still use DartConfiguration.tcl, don't be surprised by that)

--
Csaba