Hello Andrew,

I hear that the OSG now supports BSP tree capability.

Perhaps what you heard was that OSG now supported intersection testing with a *kd-tree* structure? That would be true, but not BSP trees (yet).

I was wondering if this included functionality for tagging metadata onto the individual triangles in the BSP tree, or even onto the individual triangles in a Geode. If so, what is the method? If not, where would be a good place for us to attach such functionality?

Robert will be better placed to answer this, he implemented the functionality whereas I just dabbled with it (and other kd-tree implementations).

Sorry I can't help more.

J-S