Hi all,

I downloaded the ODE tutorial from the following page:
http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/attachment/wiki/Support/Tutorials/LMBs_ODE_Demo.zip

The code uses OSGProducer and since I don't have Producer or OSGProducer
installed on my machine I made some minor changes in the code to use
osgViewer instead.

The code compiles fine but I get the following run-time error:

---
ODE Message 2: zero length vector in dRFrom2Axes() File rotation.cpp Line
113

ODE Message 2: zero length vector in dRFrom2Axes() File rotation.cpp Line

ODE INTERNAL ERROR 2: colliders array not initialized in dCollide()
Aborted
----

Has anyone encountered this and how did you solve it?

I downloaded the ode-0.10.1 source code and built it  with default settings
on my Linux Machine.

Filip