Filip:

I would guess you are missing this line in your code:

// 9.3. Call collision detection.
dSpaceCollide (Space, 0, NearCallback);

Try to review your code for any missing ODE function calls.
The example runs just fine (w/o osgviewer).
Regards, Janusz

Filip R. Andersson pisze:
Hi all,

I downloaded the ODE tutorial from the following page:
http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/attachment/wiki/Support/Tutorials/LMBs_ODE_Demo.zip

The code uses OSGProducer and since I don't have Producer or OSGProducer installed on my machine I made some minor changes in the code to use osgViewer instead.

The code compiles fine but I get the following run-time error:

---
ODE Message 2: zero length vector in dRFrom2Axes() File rotation.cpp Line 113

ODE Message 2: zero length vector in dRFrom2Axes() File rotation.cpp Line

ODE INTERNAL ERROR 2: colliders array not initialized in dCollide()
Aborted
----

Has anyone encountered this and how did you solve it?

I downloaded the ode-0.10.1 source code and built it with default settings on my Linux Machine.

Filip