Hi Gianluca,

By default the OSG automatically updates the projection matrix when
window is resized, but you can disable this using the Camera method:

        enum ProjectionResizePolicy
        {
            FIXED, /** Keep the projection matrix fixed, despite
window resizes.*/
            HORIZONTAL, /** Adjust the HORIZOTNAL field of view on
window resizes.*/
            VERTICAL /** Adjust the VERTICAL field of view on window resizes.*/
        };

        /** Set the policy used to determine if and how the projection
matrix should be adjusted on window resizes. */
        inline void setProjectionResizePolicy(ProjectionResizePolicy
policy) { _projectionResizePolicy = policy; }

Robert.