lucas Grijander wrote:
Hi everybody!!

in my lab they want to re-use an old system composed by a Cyviz Stereo 3D Converter (xpo.2).
I just checked the manufacturer's page: those things are still sold at a whopping 10,000 pounds. Better put them to use ;)

Paul
It basically consists on a splitter which needs a frame-sequencial stereo source, and the output is two videos for two projectors (so passive stereo using polarized projectors & glasses). I am quite new with this 3D stuff... I think I should use OSG_STEREO_MODE with the QUAD_BUFFER option. My question is more about the graphics card required for that, do we need any special card for that? I have a laptop with a NVIDIA geforce 8700GT, do you think it is possible to use it like that?

many thanks in advance!

regards,

Jaime.