lucas Grijander wrote:
I'm trying to find if my geforce 8700M GT in my laptops accepts quad-buffer... how do you find that?
Only Quadro's support quad-buffered stereo officially. There used to be softmods around to turn a Geforce into a Quadro but I don't think these work anymore these days

Paul

I also agree with you, maybe it's better to find a computer with double output.

We already have the non-polarized surface... as you say, we have a very good stuff here, so we must use it!!

Jaime.