Hi Jeremy,

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 10:15 PM, Jeremy Moles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just did quick look at the osgWidget/Browser object you've added; if
> you wanted, you could have:
>
>        Widget* createBrowserWidget()
>
> ...and have the method return a Widget properly sized and having it's
> setImage()/setTexture() method called. That'd give you power to just
> kinda plug it right into osgWidget anywhere, although if you have your
> own event handler you'll need to set the Widget's eventMask to
> EVENT_NONE so my code doesn't intercept yours. :)

This was my thinking as well - to high the low level BrowserImage that
just provides the basic image generation and mechinism for sedning
events to the browser implementation, then have a high level Widget
class that provides optional forward/back/url, status reports as well
as the browser itself to make it more like a conventional browser.

The first step in developing this extra widget support would be to add
it to the osgbrowser example then once it's ready we can push it into
osgWidget.